Health and Safety
Safety, diligence and professionalism are at the heart of every project we work on.
Through our extensive experience we have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges that arise within differing working situations, from small access towers and heritage listed buildings, to major construction works on COMAH top tier sites.
Our commitment to best practice
As members of NASC, the trade body for access and scaffolding in the UK, we are strictly audited to ensure the highest possible industry standards are met, It’s these high standards that are recognised by construction industry leaders, who continue to stipulate NASC only companies for access and scaffolding. NASC members must ensure that:
- Operatives are fully trained and all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant codes of practice, by registered scaffolders who are adequately supervised
- Health and Safety regulations are complied with
- Public and Employer’s Liability Insurance cover is guaranteed
- All materials used conform to the highest standards, are regularly inspected and maintained
In addition, we adhere to our own stringent standards and are heavily committed to providing ongoing training and resource in line with our client’s needs and expectations.
- CHAS approved (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- Scaffold operatives are fully carded on the CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme)